Friday, September 23, 2016

The Homecoming Struggle:

Ello ello everyone! :) Hope all has been well!

Okay, I legit have no time to myself anymore, I'm like so shook rn. Student Elections were today and I ran for treasurer. I'm suuupppper nervous on the outcome. But that isn't the point, I'm just beating around the bush....


H O M E C O M I N G.....

it's right around the corner.

My gosh... homecoming is probably the most hyped up thing during the entire freshmen year. People start posting proposal pics on Instagram, they start dress shopping, and WILL NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT HC ALL SEMESTER.

Image result for relatable posts homecoming
I have homecoming on October 18th but, I have no idea who I'm going with. I have quite a few guy friends so I hope one of them asks me. But, from upperclassmen I heard homecoming can get quite inappropriate. That's just all I needed to hear to make me have second thoughts. But you know what? I'm one of those girls who actually has the balls to ask a guy to homecoming. I just don't know what I'm going to do for my proposal- nor whom I'm going to ask. So, I got lots of debating to do. Plus, the dress, the shoes, the makeup... Oh my! But, I legit might wear sweatpants with converse. XD


Image result for relatable posts homecoming


No comments:

Post a Comment