Thursday, July 28, 2016

Kpop Idols YOU NEED to Follow on Snapchat! Username List


Ello, ello everyone!

YAY! A blogpost and a YouTube video uploaded all in one day! :) I just uploaded a Back to School Clothing Haul so you can check it out here if you'd like. ;)

I'm actually going to be going on a roadtrip with my fam this weekend, (which I might vlog btw!) and I'll be going to a Korean Church retreat right after that! So, I may not be able to blog for awhile! :(

But, today many people can stay in touch with this amazing app called Snapchat- and gurrlllll if you don't got Snapchat yet- WHATCHU DOIN?! jkjk XD I use Snapchat allll the time when talking to my friends and keeping up to date with my fav Korean idols! Some of you may not know their Snapchat usernames so, I decided to share a list of Idols' Snapchats so you can follow them too!


f(x)'s Amber: ajol.0918

Miss A's Min: therealminnn

BTOB's Peniel: btobpeniel

Eric Nam: ericnam

Nine Muse's (MY QUEENS) Hyuna: moyahoya119

Nicole Jung ( KARA's ex-member): nicole911007

Sistar's Bora: purpleisbora



SNSD:
Tiffany: stephanieyoungh
Yuri: yurikwon_gg
Sooyoung: sooyoungchoi210
Taeyeon: taeyeon3.9

Jessica Jung (ex-member): jessica.jsy

❖  ❖  ❖

So, those are all the Snapchats I know of! If you know anymore, feel free to comment down below so others can know too! :)


xoxo,
          Naeun



No comments:

Post a Comment