Wednesday, August 10, 2016

♡ Back to School Ulzzang Fashion! ♡

Annyeong friends! It feels like forever since I last did a fashion post~ Actually... I think this might be my first fashion post on this blog! Yay! I dub myself as a "fashion and lifestyle blogger" but, I never really post any fashion related things..lol. I'll try harder to have more fashion posts for you guys! :)

Anyways, omgosh! I'm going back to school next week!!! AHHH! I'm going back August 17, and I honestly can't believe I'm going to high school! When are you going back? Is anyone else gonna be a freshie too? I'm really nervous but excited as well. Especially with all the clothing shopping. ^.^

So.... I've been watching a TON of fashion lookbooks for back to school but, there hasn't been a ton for ulzzang fashion- so I thought I'd share some cute ulzzang fashion for back to school!

1.) Statement Backpacks
I'm actually fan of versatile backpacks, you know colors like black or navy blue. But, soooo many people have the same backpack nowadays- so this year I got a Minty Blue colored backpack. I think statement backpacks are great cause you can be easily found in a crowd. If you're gonna be bold, I'd just recommend a solid color without any crazy print, like the one above- but, obvi you can choose whatever backpack you want tbh. :)

2.) Skirts, Definitely Underrated.

I don't know about where you live, but I just feel like skirts are kinda dying out a bit in the U.S- don't get me wrong! A TON of people wear skirts here, but I just feel like more teens like really short jean shorts better. I mean yeah, they are comfy, but skirts can be really comfy too! I wear dance shorts underneath my skirts haha. Plus, you're more likely not to get dress coded if you wear skirts! I personally won't wear skirts everyday, but once in a while will suffice. :)

3.) Oversized... Well, anything basically.
Yeah, okay- summer is still here, but fall isn't too far away! One of the main reasons I'm excited for fall is because, I can wear oversized sweaters! It's legit like wearing a blanket to school- WHO DOESN'T WANT THAT?!?!? >.< But, on more serious note I srsly have been obsessing over cream coloured sweaters- I know random, but still obsessing.

4.) Delicate Wrist Watches~
Okay, so I've NEVER been a fan of watches but, I feel like they are really in trend and I wanna get one sooo bad! >.< Not like one of those cheap plastic ones (although white may be ok) but, I think faux leather is a nice alternative- it looks very sleek, chic, and totally fits the whole "back to school vibe". :)

5.) Naeun's Fav Find:

This outfit! OMGOSH! It's so cute! I love the whole "laid back, girl next door" kinda feel too it. I love the layers of texture, and how warm this outfit would be in the fall time approaching. :) Plus, can we talk about how cute those boots are?!? I WANT THEM. Seriously, if anyone knows where they are from please dm on Instagram @naeun_l . XD

♥  ♥  ♥
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what kind of fashion posts you'd like to see in the comments!


xoxo,
           Naeun


No comments:

Post a Comment